Since 1962 the Cornea & Contact Lens Society of Australia (CCLSA) has promoted education, research, professional development and networking in the cornea and contact lens field.
If you are an optometrist, ophthalmologist, researcher or student, our members’ section will keep you up-to-date with the latest optometric news from across the globe. You will also have access to continuing education, networking, research grant and fellowship opportunities with the CCLSA, as well as information about new products coming to market.
Community eye care
If you are a member of the general public seeking information about common eye conditions and contact lenses, or an eye care practitioner in your area, you will find it here.
CCLSA and other Events
- CCLSA VIC Chapter Event on October 23, 2018 6:30 pm
- CCLSA QLD Managing Myopia within your Practice on October 28, 2018 8:50 am
- CCLSA NSW Chapter Event on November 4, 2018 9:00 am
- CCLSA VIC Chapter Event – *date TBC* on November 14, 2018 12:30 am
- CCLSA MasterClass – Geelong on November 18, 2018 8:50 am